Tennis camp info
See below for info about your tennis camps
Thanks for booking tennis camps at Tarvin tennis club – On the King George V playing field at postcode CH3 8EG
Arriving, signing in & out
- Signing in takes place in between 9am & 9.25am.
- Signing in is in the clubhouse. Children must be signed in by an adult – if your child arrives unattended, we will assume that they are allowed to leave unattended at the end.
- Signing out is at 10.30am for the tots session, 12.30pm for the morning session and 3.30pm for the afternoon / full day. Signing out is also from the clubhouse.
Do you want to add something here?
What to bring / wear
- Children should bring drinks & snacks. We have a nut-free policy, so please avoid giving your child any food containing nuts.
- Clothing should be sports-wear and shoes should be trainers. Under no circumstances should studs, crocs, or casual shoes be worn as these damage the tennis courts and are also not safe.
- Children should wear appropriate clothing for the weather, including hats, sunblock and rain coat when relevant.
- Children should bring rackets if they have them, but we have spares if not.
- Children who are attending the full day should bring lunch. We have a nut-free policy, so please avoid giving your child any food containing nuts.
Tennis camps go ahead in all weather and we shelter indoors and do other activities in really bad weather.